What Are Implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong and stable foundation for permanent (fixed) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. –Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health.
- Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Dental Implantsdon’t hide your smile…
Anyone missing one or more teeth understands how tooth loss can make you feel uncomfortable about smiling or eating in public. You may avoid social situations and as a result begin to feel isolated. This could impact your daily life and your self-confidence. Current dental implant treatments can change your life. From a single missing tooth to an entire set of teeth, dental implants restore your appearance, speech, nutrition, oral health, comfort, and self-esteem. So smile big, eat what you want, and be a confident you!
Implants are covered by a lifetime warranty
Implant with Dentures
new standard of care for tooth replacement
Crowns, bridges and dentures address the short-term cosmetic problem of missing teeth but do nothing to stop bone loss. Crown & bridge dentistry requires grinding down healthy teeth leaving them at much greater risk for cavities and tooth failure. Bridges do not stop bone loss. Dentures become uncomfortable and unstable over time as the jawbone shrinks causing eating and speech problems. With dental implants, healthy teeth are not compromised. Dental implants, like natural teeth, stimulate the jaw and stop bone loss. Leading dental organizations recognize dental implants as the standard of care for tooth replacement.